• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Beautiful Women Using Planned Massage Routine


    How To Get A Beautiful Women Using Planned Massage Routine

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. I want to share this story... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I advise Planned Massage Routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said 'No! Not here!'. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Dating Woman Online title=



    Tags: pick up a girl  women to pick up  hot to pick up women  can t get a girl  get a girl tonight  where to pick up women  pick up ladies  get girl  beautiful women  communication skills classes  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll