• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Beautiful Lady Using Backpacker Routine


    How To Talk To Beautiful Lady Using Backpacker Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. I want to share this story... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I advise Backpacker Routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I got lots of kino. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    How To Get Even title=



    Tags: get a girl to love you  best pick up women  get a girl in bed  how to get a girl off  place to pick up women  how to pick up women  learn to pick up women  alpha male san diego  pick up lines to get guys  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll