• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Female Using Birthday Routine


    Mypickup Female Using Birthday Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. At one point I used Birthday Routine and it helped. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    How To Get The Girl You Want title=



    Tags: lines to get a girl  get any girl  get a girl for sex  pick up artist  women pick up  get a girl  best places to pick up women  pick up women guide  communication skills curriculum  erick brown alpha male  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll