• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Beautiful Chick Using Broken Ankle Routine


    Pick Up A Beautiful Chick Using Broken Ankle Routine

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. I want to share this story... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. One method that seems Broken Ankle Routine to help me prepare relax her. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Personals title=



    Tags: get a girl to like you  pick up arts  how to get a girl back  how to get a girl frind  how to get a girl frind  how do you pick up women  how to get a girl frend  body language reading  body language examples  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll