• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Woman Using Backpacker Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Woman Using Backpacker Routine

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. One method that seems Backpacker Routine to help me prepare relax her. I whispering to her ears. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    How To Get Over A Girl title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frind  get it girl  how to get a girl  how to get a girl horny  get any girl  pua pick up  pick up artist  how to find a woman  way to get a girl  communication skills power point  relationship strategies  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll