• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Girl Using Negs And Cf Routines


    Attract Girl Using Negs And CF Routines

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. This is a little succes story of mine... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were a lot of hot girls. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She looked so fucking hot.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I just introduced myself. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. One method that seems Negs and CF routines to help me prepare relax her. I tapping her on the shoulder. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Singles Dating Website title=



    Tags: mystery pick up  tips how to get a girl  get a girl to like you  pick up women guide  using nlp  learn how to pick up women  get a girl to love you  newsletter archive  opposite of alpha male  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll