• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Amazing Lady Using Dhv Stories


    Talk To Amazing Lady Using DHV Stories

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This is a little succes story of mine... I usually only go for girls that have something special. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to an upscale massage/salon place I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. She blushed a bit when I was using DHV stories, but after this communication has become warmer. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I playing with her panty line. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    How To Get With Girls title=



    Tags: pua pick up  using nlp  how to get a girl  can t get a girl  quotes to get a girl  picking up women  free how to pick up women  how to get a girl  how do u get a girl  alpha male clothing  a woman s body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll