• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Beautiful Baby Using Kiss Close Method


    How 2 Get A Beautiful Baby Using Kiss Close Method

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I try Kiss Close Method - she pecked at it as a kitten. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    How Can I Get A Girl To Like Me title=



    Tags: women to pick up  ib pick up lines  how to pick up women online  i can t get a girl  how to get a girl hot  who to get a girl  get a girl tonight  can i get a girl  joy for life  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll