• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Cute Lady Using Negative Attraction Technique


    How To Attract Cute Lady Using Negative Attraction Technique

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. Negative Attraction Technique really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was acting super sexual with kino. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Pick Up Lines To Get A Girls Number title=



    Tags: flirt woman kokology  meet cute technique  get cute question  get using awkward  pick women liquor  using routines  approach women  how find boyfriend  nlp and hypnosis  david pua  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll