• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Amazing Women Using Club Game


    How To Flirt With Amazing Women Using Club Game

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I said: You look great in that dress. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. At one point I used Club Game and it helped. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I playing with her panty line. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Russian Dating Free title=



    Tags: best pick up women  how do you get a girl  get a girl  tips to pick up women  get a girl to love you  how to meet women  how to get a girl frend  how do you get a girl  milton model nlp  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll