• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Chicks Using Band Slam Class Method


    Mypickup Chicks Using Band Slam Class Method

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I've used Band Slam Class Method - and she got hooked. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    On Line Dating Tips title=



    Tags: to get a girl  what to get a girl  pick up artists  hot to pick up women  learn how to pick up women  lines to get a girl  pick up women guide  i can t get a girl  single woman dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll