• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Pretty Girl Using Dhv Stories Routine


    Attract Pretty Girl Using DHV Stories Routine

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. This is a little succes story of mine... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. I try to use DHV stories routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Man Dating Sites title=



    Tags: how do you get a girl  how to meet women  pick up lines  best place to pick up women  tips to pick up women  get a girl for sex  how do u get a girl  dating tips women  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll