• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Girl Up Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    How To Pick Girl Up Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There were a lot of hot girls. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She seems really confident and direct. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. She become a little nervous, when I applied Psychic Bouncer Routine, but then relaxed. I went to the toilet and back to her. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Get Girls Easy title=



    Tags: pick up woman  best pick up women  pick up arts  i can t get a girl  best pick up women  get a girl  beautiful women quotes  nlp pick up  get yo girl  neil strauss before  advantage verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll