• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Pretty Baby Using Table Waiting Game


    My Pick Up Pretty Baby Using Table Waiting Game

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. I want to share this story... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There were some seats available. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I advise Table waiting game. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I sit in front of her with a smile. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. The girl I was told me she was married. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Date Site title=



    Tags: pick up mystery  pick up lines  beatiful women  get a girl tonight  how to get a girl fast  get a girl  to get a girl  nlp pick up  ways to get a girl back  louise andree saulnier  nlp coaches  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll