• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Cute Women Using Hosts Party Routine


    How To Find A Cute Women Using Hosts Party Routine

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. She blushed a bit when I was using Hosts Party routine, but after this communication has become warmer. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Get A Hot Girl title=



    Tags: pick up ladies  how do you get a girl  pick up girls  get girl  beautiful women quotes  pick up artists  get a girl to love you  pick up women online  advice on dating older men  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll