• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Fine Baby Using Mystery Negs Routines


    How To Impress A Fine Baby Using Mystery Negs Routines

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was not too special.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. She brightened up considerably after I used the Mystery negs routines. Really work! I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    How To Woo A Girl title=



    Tags: approach using slang  using slam class  get cool method  lady slam  baby kiss  attract baby  how talk naked  chick number  find amazing routine  using pull  fannie hill  pickup girls  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll