• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Hot Lady Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines


    How To Talk To Hot Lady Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She seems really confident and direct. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I try Boyfriend Destroying Routines - she pecked at it as a kitten. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Large Woman Dating title=



    Tags: pick up girls  steps to get a girl  pua pick up  best place to pick up women  pick up artists  pick up artists  women to pick up  best places to pick up women  halley suitt  tips to get a girlfriend  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll