• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Cool Chick Using Push Pull Method


    Talk To Cool Chick Using Push Pull Method

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I try push pull Method - she pecked at it as a kitten. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    For Dating title=



    Tags: get a girl to love you  pick up women guide  beautiful women  tips how to get a girl  get a girl to like me  get up girl  pick up woman  how to get a girl back  online dating for older people  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll