• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Hot Girl Using Night Game Techniques


    Pick Up Hot Girl Using Night Game Techniques

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! Haha I went to a very cool nightclub I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. She brightened up considerably after I used the Night Game techniques. Really work! I put my hands to her thighs. She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. The girl I was told me she was married. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    How To Get An Asian Girl title=



    Tags: pick up a girl  pick up mystery  get girl  get it girl  how to get a girl frend  pick up clubs  get a girl tonight  get a girl back  get a girl back  vietnamese non verbal communication  pick up women in  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll