• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Pretty Women Using Day Game Techniques


    My Pick Up Pretty Women Using Day Game Techniques

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. I opened her with some playful facial gestures One method that seems day game techniques to help me prepare relax her. I tapping her on the shoulder. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Black Woman Dating White Men title=



    Tags: using man routine  amazing naked man  hot women qualification  amazing patterns  using table  chick using routine  pick cool backpacker  using destroying  alpha male tube  will h  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll