• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Cool Women Using Kiss Close Method


    My Pick Up Cool Women Using Kiss Close Method

    Before this im was a virgin. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. After I applied Kiss Close Method, it can be taken with bare hands. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. I touch her hair for immediate kino. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Girls Who Want To Get Laid title=



    Tags: pick up women in  pick up lines  steps to get a girl  how do i get a girl  hot to pick up women  get a girl friend  using nlp  how to pick up women online  christian free online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll