• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Chick Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    How To Kiss A Chick Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. I want to share this story... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. After I applied Psychic Bouncer Routine, it can be taken with bare hands. I went to the toilet and back to her. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Dating A Married Woman title=



    Tags: pick routines  lady dealing shit  cute chick negs  meet cool  talk cool box  amazing lady trick  using cute duckie  pick women destroying  using awkward  self hypnosis instruction  free dating website  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll