• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Pretty Girl Using New Smile Routine


    How To Impress A Pretty Girl Using New Smile Routine

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. I opened her with some playful facial gestures She blushed a bit when I was using new smile routine, but after this communication has become warmer. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Get Girl Your Friend title=



    Tags: get chick routine  how pick shit  talk box  hot kiss close  pickup girl nipples  pick beautiful negs  best way chick  pick using close  fine method  way new  free dating chat  corny pickup lines for boys  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll