• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Cute Chick Using Backpacker Routine


    Pick Up Cute Chick Using Backpacker Routine

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I headed to the this club alone. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. She blushed a bit when I was using Backpacker Routine, but after this communication has become warmer. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    How To Get Back The Girl You Love title=



    Tags: how to get a girl horny  ib pick up lines  get a girl to have sex  how to find a woman  how do i get a girl  get it girl  ways to get a girl  how get a girl  dating advice for kids  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll