• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Pretty Women Using Negs Method


    Pick Up Pretty Women Using Negs Method

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. This place look more like restaurant. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. negs method helped me put her into a small trance. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Do Girls Get Loose title=



    Tags: pick up girls  how to get a girl  pua pick up  get any girl  steps to get a girl  beautiful woman  how to get a girl frend  how to get a girl back  hot to pick up women  chessey pick up lines  pick up training  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll