• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Pretty Women Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine


    Pick Up A Pretty Women Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. At one point I used Childhood flashbacks Routine and it helped. I put my hands to her thighs. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How To Get A Girl To Notice You title=



    Tags: how to get a girl off  how do u get a girl  how do you get a girl  what to get a girl  can i get a girl  pick up training  pick up women guide  get a girl friend  mystery the pickup artist book  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll