• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Cute Lady Using Awkward Question Game


    Pick Up Cute Lady Using Awkward Question Game

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There were some seats available. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. At one point I used Awkward question game and it helped. I sit in front of her with a smile. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    What To Get A Girl For Christmas title=



    Tags: pick up arts  free how to pick up women  get girl  ways to get a girl  get a girl for sex  how get a girl  learn to pick up women  get a girl friend  love systems  public speaking ethics  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll