• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Hot Girl Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine


    Get A Hot Girl Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. She blushed a bit when I was using Rubbing my nipples Routine, but after this communication has become warmer. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Get A Girl To Have Sex With You title=



    Tags: free how to pick up women  beautiful women  pick up training  pick up lines  steps to get a girl  how can i get a girl  pick up artist  get that girl  christian online dating free  non verbal communication at work  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll