• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Cool Women Using Negative Attraction Technique


    Talk To Cool Women Using Negative Attraction Technique

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. Negative Attraction Technique helped me put her into a small trance. I got lots of kino. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Dating Mature Women title=



    Tags: women cube routine  amazing women freeze  lady using rubbing  flirt using games  beautiful women mystery  kiss cute chick  pick concert routine  girl method  features of verbal communication  pick up lines guys  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll