• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Beautiful Girl Using Just Saying Hi Routine


    Get A Beautiful Girl Using Just Saying Hi Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. She brightened up considerably after I used the Just saying Hi routine. Really work! After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Get Girl Friend title=



    Tags: learn how to pick up women  using nlp  learn to pick up women  pick up ladies  mystery pick up  lines to pick up women  how to find a woman  how to get a girl fast  communication skills test  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll