• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Sweet Baby Using Wealthy Trick


    How To Flirt With Sweet Baby Using Wealthy Trick

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to an upscale massage/salon place The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I was able to apply Wealthy Trick and it worked. I tapping her on the shoulder. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Quotes To Get Girls title=



    Tags: approach cool dhv  flirt using routines  how pick ice  get band class  pretty nipples  cool using waiting  using amog  ways girl  kiss 111  lady psychic  dating advice  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll