• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Cool Baby Using The Doctor Routine


    How 2 Get A Cool Baby Using The Doctor Routine

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks This place look more like restaurant. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I try to use The Doctor routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I got lots of kino. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. She was acting super sexual with kino. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    How To Get Any Woman title=



    Tags: poems to get a girl  beatiful women  pick up method  pick up woman  get a girl online  get a girl to have sex  get a girl to kiss you  pick up method  doctor paul dobransky  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll