• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Beautiful Chick Using Table Waiting Game


    How To Attract Beautiful Chick Using Table Waiting Game

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. I want to share this story... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I try Table waiting game - its really work! Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    Getgirls title=



    Tags: pick up mystery  pick up openers  beautiful women quotes  where to pick up women  who to get a girl  lines to pick up women  get a girl for sex  can t get a girl  dating advice for teenage girls  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll