• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Beautiful Women Using Freeze Outs


    How To Impress A Beautiful Women Using Freeze Outs

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub This place look more like restaurant. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I was able to apply freeze outs and it worked. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Be The Guy Who Gets The Girl Pdf title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frind  pick up clubs  place to pick up women  how to get a girl back  how to get a girl horny  ways to get a girl back  quotes to get a girl  nonverbal communication paper  relationship counseling  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll