• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Pretty Girl Up Using Body Language Techniques


    Pick Pretty Girl Up Using Body Language Techniques

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She looked so fucking hot.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. Body Language Techniques really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! Her eyes lit up. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    How To Get Girl Friends title=



    Tags: ways pick women  how using control  get question game  cute using tree  lady band slam  pick female  cool girl technique  talk girl using  kiss cute  best dating books for men  nlp body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll