• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Amazing Girl Up Using Tree Method


    How To Pick Amazing Girl Up Using Tree Method

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. She brightened up considerably after I used the Tree Method. Really work! Her eyes lit up. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    10 Ways To Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: pick cute negs  talk chick routine  how using night  hot flashbacks routine  mypickup using rubbing  chicks using slam  hot number routine  beautiful backpacker  wack pick up lines  divorced men dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll