• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Pretty Chick Up Using Frame Control Method


    Pick Pretty Chick Up Using Frame Control Method

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I try to use Frame Control Method. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Get My Girl Back title=



    Tags: mystery pick up  how pick up women  pick up line  best place to pick up women  how to get a girl  using nlp  get a girl for sex  how to get a girl back  training on communication skills  self hypnosis course  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll