• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Chick Using Good Lighter Routine


    Talk To Chick Using Good Lighter Routine

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I use Good lighter routine. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Pick Up Lines To Get Girls title=



    Tags: flirt amazing pocket  cool push method  get beautiful using  using close method  pretty lady routines  using number routine  pick girl concert  how breaker technique  brent smith  pick up artist women  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll