• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Fine Baby Using Push Pull Method


    Get A Fine Baby Using Push Pull Method

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Her long black hair all messy. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. She become a little nervous, when I applied push pull Method, but then relaxed. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. The girl I was told me she was married. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Arab Dating title=



    Tags: best pick up women  how do you get a girl  lines to get a girl  how to get a girl  quotes to get a girl  how can i get a girl  pick up training  to get a girl  body language of flirting  mature woman dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll