• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Fine Baby Using Broken Ankle Routine


    Find A Fine Baby Using Broken Ankle Routine

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was amazing I can't lie.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I've used Broken Ankle Routine - and she got hooked. I whispering to her ears. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Things To Ask A Girl To Get To Know Them title=



    Tags: what to get a girl  pick up clubs  lines to get a girl  get any girl  get girl  hot to pick up women  lines to pick up women  beautiful women  tips how to get a girl  non verbal communication picture  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll