• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Chicks Using The Cube Routine


    How To Meet A Chicks Using The Cube Routine

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were a lot of hot girls. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. At one point I used the cube routine and it helped. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Do Girls Get Erections title=



    Tags: get a girl in bed  place to pick up women  how do i get a girl  pick up mystery  pick up girls  pick up advice  pick up women in  pick up mystery  how do you get a girl  free dating russian  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll