• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Female Using Sit On Lap Routine


    How To Pick Up A Female Using Sit On Lap Routine

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. She brightened up considerably after I used the sit on lap routine. Really work! I went to the toilet and back to her. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was acting super sexual with kino. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Dating Free title=



    Tags: how to pick up women  tips how to get a girl  how to meet women  pick up woman  who to get a girl  how to get a girl frend  lines to get a girl  pick up training  neuro linguistic programming  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll