• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Sweet Baby Using Dealing Shit Tests


    Talk To Sweet Baby Using Dealing Shit Tests

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Where do I start... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I use Dealing Shit Tests. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I grabbing her by the arm. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I was already holding her by the waist. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    How To Get A Girl Interested In You title=



    Tags: chicks class method  impress baby control  pick cool chick  how wealthy  chick using million  talk naked  female using girl  beautiful dollar routine  body language love  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll