• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Women Up Using Fluff Talk


    How To Pick Women Up Using Fluff Talk

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were a lot of hot girls. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She looked so fucking hot.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I try to use fluff talk. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. The girl I was told me she was married. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Women Dating Websites title=



    Tags: women to pick up  hot to pick up women  how to get a girl wet  get that girl  pua pick up  beuatiful women  i can t get a girl  how do you get a girl  nlp techniques free  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll