• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Cool Lady Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine


    How To Talk To Cool Lady Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. I opened her with some playful facial gestures At this time I have successfully used Cold and warm aproach routine. Her eyes lit up. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    How To Get A Girl In 10 Days title=



    Tags: how do you pick up women  pick up artist  get a girl to like me  best way to get a girl  how to pick up women online  lines to get a girl  how pick up women  cheesy pickup lines for guys  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll