• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Beautiful Chick Using Negs Method


    How To Kiss A Beautiful Chick Using Negs Method

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I use negs method. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Online Dating Site For Singles title=



    Tags: get a girl online  best places to pick up women  beuatiful women  pick up ladies  pick up woman  best way to get a girl  how to get a girl off  poems to get a girl  nash casten  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll