• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Hot Lady Up Using Logistics Techniques


    How To Pick Hot Lady Up Using Logistics Techniques

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She seems really confident and direct. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I was a little changed her mood using Logistics techniques. Its really helps. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Girl Get Wild title=



    Tags: poems to get a girl  get up girl  can i get a girl  poems to get a girl  how do you pick up women  how to meet  how to find a woman  how to find a woman  how to grow self confidence  public speaking tips  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll