• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Females Using Kiss Close Method


    Kiss A Females Using Kiss Close Method

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This is a little succes story of mine... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. This place look more like restaurant. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I just introduced myself. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I advise Kiss Close Method. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I sit in front of her with a smile. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    What To Get A 13 Year Old Girl title=



    Tags: get a girl friend  pick up  can t get a girl  pick up society  can i get a girl  pick up method  get up girl  ways to get a girl  beautiful woman  best ways to get a girl  leadership development training  relationship sms  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll