• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Cool Girl Up Using Class Routine


    Pick Cool Girl Up Using Class Routine

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. Where do I start... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. Class routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Looking For A Girl title=



    Tags: how get a girl  get it girl  beautiful women quotes  pick up line  poems to get a girl  get that girl  how to get a girl frind  place to pick up women  body language decoder for men  alpha male attraction  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll