• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Females Up Using Women Kiss Routine


    Pick Females Up Using Women Kiss Routine

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This is a little succes story of mine... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I headed to the this club alone. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. One girl was sipping while looking at me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. I was able to apply Women kiss routine and it worked. I sit in front of her with a smile. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Safe Dating title=



    Tags: place to pick up women  mystery pick up  pick up clubs  can i get a girl  how to get a girl hot  pick up artist  ten ways to get a girl  pick up a girl  online dating for  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll